Staff Wellbeing Network
The network firmly believes that the good mental health and wellbeing of our staff is vital to organisational success and sustainability. The network is aware that in order for our staff to support the ongoing mental health of our children, it is essential that we support our workforce in the same way.
A healthy, happy workforce means we can:
- reduce sickness absence, presenteeism and staff turnover;
- practically demonstrate we are an employer who cares;
- improve staff morale and performance;
- better support our children to learn and succeed.
As a Trust we are committed to the following principles:
- Promoting wellbeing for all staff;
- Tackling the causes of work-related mental health problems;
- Supporting staff who are experiencing mental health problems.