Our Topic is Down at the Bottom of the Garden.
As part of our Summer Topic we will be learning all about the creatures and plants that grow in our gardens and will be creating some beautiful artwork inspired by nature and becoming bug detectives in Science!
Our targets are:
- I can investigate my surroundings.
- I can name a variety of plants in their habitats.
- I can survey local areas.
- I can follow simple compass directions.
- I can create mixed media collages.
- I can name all the parts of a flower.